Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017-18The Department of Higher Education, Himachal Pradesh has been announced the notification for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. The department offered this facility for the middle-level family who are not able to afford the education for their children. Those capable students who are eligible and interested they people can apply for the scholarship before the last date through the website hpepass.cgg.gov.in.
The Central and state government under various scholarship schemes have been 14.37 crore as scholarship students. The purpose is to encourage students for higher education. These efforts Himachal better in the higher education institution at the national level is assessed for registration. According to the state Department of Higher Education postgraduate level since ninth grade students are given a dozen scholarship and schemes; which are due on students of each class. 14 crore 37 lakh 53 thousand 90 rupees have been given as scholarships in the 2017 academic year.
The State Government of Himachal Pradesh has released the notification about to Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017 for only those students who belongs to Himachal Pradesh State Reserved Category. Candidates who are appearing in various courses such as 10th , 11th , 12th, Under Graduation and Post Graduation i.e. BA, MBA,BCA,BBA,MCA, etc can fill Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Application Form before closing date. Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/OBC/Minority category can get the benefits of Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme. Candidates who are interested in scholarship scheme and who want to get the scholarship amount for complete their Higher Education, they have to submit the Online Application Form on official website.
Important documents for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Passport size photos
- Aadhar card scanned copy
- Birth Certificate of Himachal Pradesh.
- Last year Mark Sheet.
- Current bank accounts statement
- Caste certificate copy
- Income certificates copy
- BPL certificate
- In case of gap in year of post matric then affidavit
- Fee structure approved the university
- Fees payment receipts
- Applicants must be studying in 10th, 12th, UG & PG courses.
- Candidates should have Obtained 55% mark and above.
- Students having all required documents.
- Competitors must be a resident of Himachal Pradesh.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for Himachal Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Firstly, go to the official website and open it “hpepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Now from the open page, read the current instructions.
- Choose the suitable link and then click on “Apply online”.
- Fill up all needed information in the empty field.
- Upload the all required documents and then submit the application.
- Save your registration number for further use.
- AT last, applicants don’t forget to take print out of the hard copy.