National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship 2017-18
Dear Students, the Delhi Government is ready to start the online registration for
National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship 2017-18. Only those students are eligible for this scheme who leave in Delhi NCR. All SC/ST/OBC/Minority are invited to fill Delhi NCR Scholarship Application Form by online mode using scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in.
The desired students who want to apply for this scholarship scheme their family income should not more than 2 lac per annum. This is a great chance for all students who appearing in 10th, 12th, BCA, MCA, B.A, M.A, B.Sc and other UG/PG programs but not able to effort the expenses of their study. The government of Delhi provides a relief fund for all economical weak students.
All India Scholarship Scheme
All India Scholarship Scheme
Applicants will be applying for their registration through the official website. All the latest information read carefully on the homepage. Apply the application form according to your document and read every empty field carefully.After registered your application, the registration ID must be kept in mind.
Eligibility Criteria for National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship 2017-18
- These Online Scholarship forms are open for SC/ST/OBC/ Minority students.
- Applicants must be gained 60% or above marks in previous classes.
- The Merit scholarships are providing to the applicants who are appearing any Degree/Diploma course/ PG studies or any Professional/Technical Program from the recognized college or institute.
- The applicant should require submitting the self-attested copy of Caste Certificate which must be in the name of a student or his father's name issued by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- There is no income bar is fixed for the ST/ST students.
- The SC/ST/Other Backward Classes and Minority communities’ student's parent/guardian annual income should not exceed 1 lakh from all sources.
Terms and Conditions:
- The list of qualified students signed by the head of college/institute with application forms with other required documents must be submitted to the Director of the Department.
- The amount of scholarship will be reduced to 50% if the student fails in the annual examination.
- If the students do not attend the exam will be eliminated from the prize of scholarship for the next academic year.
- The student is also required to submit the pass book of bank or Domicile certificate.
- Having all schooling certificate and college certificate.
- Domicile of the applicants.
- Birth certificate of the student.
- Photograph of a student.
- Aadhar Card copy.
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
Steps to apply for National Capital Territory of Delhi Scholarship 2017-18
- Go to the official website "scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in".
- Read all the information as per notification.
- Enter the required data in the mandatory field.
- Upload the needed documents.
- Submit the application.
- Protect your registration ID for future use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.