Puducherry Scholarship 2017-18
The Welfare Department of Puducherry has launched an advertisement regarding the Puducherry Scholarship 2017-18 on its official site. The candidates who like to get the Scholarship Amount from the state government need to fill Puducherry Scholarship Application Form using official site. The scholarship scheme is only for those students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories.
Students they are learning in following the program such as 10th, 12th, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., MBA, MCA etc. must apply for the Puducherry Scholarship Scheme 2016-17 through the official web portal.
The organization provides many scholarship schemes such as Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit Cum Means & Minority to all needed candidates. All the SC/ST/OBC/Minority category students are eligible for this golden opportunity.The application of the scholarship is made at the time of admission. This award is based on a semester of study. Fresh and renewal both are also applying this online application of academic Education year 2017. For scholarship details, notification and online application and Eligibility and Important Date All scholarship related information to visit the official website.
Required Criteria for Puducherry Scholarship 2017-18
- The student should be permanent residents of Pondicherry in Border Area
- Candidates belong to SC/ST Community of the State of Pondicherry.
- Applicants are pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution
- Hopefuls guardian/ parent are Citizens of India.
- An applicant is not employed in any Service under the Government of arty Non-Government establishment.
- He/She is not a repeater in the same class for more than once.
- 10th mark sheet hard copy.
- 12th mark sheet hard copy.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Domicile .
- Aadhar card.
- Voter Id.
- Address proof.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
Instructions for Puducherry Scholarship Scheme Online Registration:
The applicant who has applied for the pre and post matric scholarship under Pondicherry government need to check the eligibility conditions clearly once. All documents which are going to be uploaded need to be clear. Check twice while submitting the application as again it won’t be edited.
How to apply for Pondicherry Scholarship 2017-18
- Firstly candidates must visit the official website i.e. "www.dhte.puducherry.gov.in".
- Read the current updates on the home page.
- Find the proper link and click on it.
- Enter the required information into the appropriate space.
- Upload the needed documents, photo and signature.
- Then check the filled data and after that submit it.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy print out for external use.
Check detail Official website