CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
The Centre for Cultural Resources and Training will soon publish the notification for CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-18. Students who are excited to get the scholarship amount should fill the CCRT Scholarship Application Form using www.ccrtindia.gov.in. Candidates are advised to apply online on or before the last date.
CCRT Scholarship awarded under the Scheme is initially for two years and is renewable after every two years, until the completion of the first University degree stage of education or up to the age of 20 years whichever is earlier subject to the awardees maintaining good progress. Cultural Talent Search Scholarship Scheme aims at providing facilities to outstanding young children (10-14 years) to develop their talents in various artistic fields
CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-2018 Application Form advertisement has been available on the official portal. Candidates, please check all Scholarship Scheme details then apply by filling online application form. Candidates also check other related information as Selection Process, Eligibility criteria, Applying Procedure and other more.
CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2017-18
If you want to apply for CCRT Scholarship Application Form 2017-18, then you have to apply online and then you can download the application form, from the official website after that send the complete form by all supporting documents on before 31st December 2015 at the mentioned address.
Age Limitations: The age of Candidates who want to apply for this must be in between 10 years to 14 years i.e. (in middle 01st July 2000 and 30th June 2005)
Selection process: Shortlist students, will be called for an Interview/ Test will be performed by CCRT. Selected candidates will get a scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Candidates should remember that while you are going to apply for the scholarship attention should be given to the following important points:
- Candidates must belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH and minority committee.
- Scholarship application form must be checked by the principal of present Institute/college.
- Candidate photo must be attested by the present Institute/college principal on the application form.
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by present Institute/college principal.
- Applying candidate’s parental income must be less than 1 lakh.
- Candidates should produce their income certificate.
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested by the Principal.
- The application form must be verification by the School Principal.
- The photo should also be attested by the school Principal.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
- After accepting the forms online and offline, the shortlisting process will be started.
- Good marks students’ forms will be chosen.
- It may be written the exam for this scheme.
- So prepare well for your chance of success to get the scholarship.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply CCRT Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Students want to open the official web portal www.ccrtindia.gov.in.
- Then go to the main page and read the latest event and news.
- Find the appropriate link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Enter the needed information into the correct space.
- Upload the necessary documents, photo, and signature.
- After verifying the filled data than submit the application carefully.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy print out for further use.