Nagaland Scholarship 2017-18
The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Government of Nagaland has released the latest notification for Nagaland Scholarship 2017-18 online. Applicants who wants to grab scholarship money are advised to apply online for this opportunity on or before the closing date. Students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories can fill online registration form using its official portal which is
The Post-Matric Central Scholarship Scheme is for SC/ST students. The objectives of the scheme are to provide financial assistance at the Post Matric/Post-Secondary stage to such students who are less economically advantaged. Eligibility is therefore restricted to students who are dependent on parents/ guardians having an income, from all sources,which does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/-per annum. With effect from the 9th plan period the Central Government have made the scheme 100% Centrally Sponsored in respect of the Nagaland.
Candidates who are appearing in various program such as 10th, 12th, undergraduate or post graduate in any stream such as Arts, Science, Commerce, BCA, BBA, MA, M.Sc, M.Com and other lists of courses up to Ph.D. Should apply for this Nagaland Scholarship 2017-18 through the official link.
Eligibility Criteria for Nagaland Scholarship 2017-18
- Students must gain minimum 55% marks in the qualifying exams.
- The student should be permanent residents of Nagaland.
- Applicants belong to SC/ST Community of the State of Nagaland
- Candidates are pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized institution
- His/Her guardian/ parent are Citizens of India.
- He/She is not employed in any Service under the Government or Non-Government establishment.
- The application form will be released expectedly in July 2016.
- Closing date for application form is Last day of September month 2016.
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for fill Nagaland Scholarship 2017-18
- Firstly go to the official website http://www.nagaland.gov.in.
- Read the current updates on the home page.
- Choose the proper Link and click on it.
- Fill the asking information into the appropriate space.
- Upload the required documents, photo and signature.
- After that check the entering data and then submit it.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy for future reference.