Telangana ePass Scholarship 2017-18
Social Welfare Society of Telangana State has started the online registration for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2017-18 through www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. All the students who are studying in various class under the state government can fill TS Epass Fresh/Renewal Application Form before the last date.
TS E-Pass Scheme helps the students to get free education in colleges. This scholarship is applicable only for students who want to study Post-Matriculation Courses. Every year Telangana State issue this scheme and huge response from students will come in order to apply for this scholarship. Students of SC and ST can also apply for this scholarship. But their annual income should be less than 2 lakh rupees.
For the state residents and students who are belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST can avail this beneficial amount. Please refer to the under-mentioned details for further review and insight of this financial assistance scheme. Eligible candidates need to log on to the main website and start filling the Telangana ePass Scholarship 2017-18.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2017-18
- 10th class passed from recognized school or board with good academic records.
- Candidates belong to the categories of SC, ST, OBC and Minority.
- Applicants parental annual income is Rs. two Lakh or below.
- BC, EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is Rs. one Lakh or below
- Students whose attendance is 75% at the end of each quarter.
- Current Passport size photograph.
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book.
- Caste certificate.
- Income certificate.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply online for Telangana ePass Scholarship 2017-18
- Aspirants firstly go to the official link i.e. www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Read the latest news and event on the homepage.
- Choose the suitable link as “Apply Online” and click on it.
- Enter all needed information into the empty field.
- Upload all the necessary documents, photo and signature.
- Then verify the whole detail and submit the application form.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy for future reference.