Times Scholarship Test 2017-18
The Times of India Group is ready to commence the online registration for Times Scholarship Test 2017-18.This scheme has been started to find the capable and eligible candidates who qualify this exam and reward the scholarship. Those applicants who want to get this opportunity can apply this application online through the website.
Times of India will liberate an announcement to commence a scholarship test ‘Times Scholars’ to recognized and reward the brightest infantile mind in India. The main aim of the organization behind the test is to find out the young diamonds from India and intellect the power of India in the whole world to get more heights. Those candidates who fulfill all requirements and also have eager desire may submit their online application form in the month of August 2017.
The times of India organize this entrance every year for those candidates they are belonging from the poor family. This is golden opportunity for those who want to make their future bright with help of this pleasant amount. Times of India will liberate an announcement to commence a scholarship test ‘Times Scholars’ to recognized and reward the brightest infantile mind in India. Aspirants must apply for the Times Scholarship Test 2017-18 before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for Times Scholarship Test 2017-18
- Applicants must be studying class XII in the current year of any school in India to apply for the test.
- Candidates must belong to SC/ST/OBC/PH and minority committee.
- Applicant’s documents will also be attested by present Institute/college principal.
- Applying candidate’s parental income must be less than 1 lakh.
- Candidates should produce their income certificate.
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- General Awareness
- Aptitude Test centers:
- Parental Income Certificate.
- Caste certificate of the candidate.
- Identity proof.
- Address proof.
- Class 10th Mark sheet must be attested.
- The application form must be verified.
- The photo should also be attested.
- Attach the photocopy of your bank passbook & Aadhaar card.
- After receipt, the forms online and offline, the shortlisting process will be started.
- Good marks students’ forms will be chosen.
- It may be written the exam for this scheme.
- So prepare well for your chance of success to get the scholarship.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply for Times Scholarship Test 2017-18
- First of all, go to the official web link www.timesscholars.com.
- Read all the current detail about the scholarship.
- Choose the proper link and then click on Apply Online.
- Fill up all needed information into the appropriate space.
- Upload the all required documents, photo and signature.
- Check the whole information and then submit it.
- Finally, save your registration number for further use.
- Take the print out a hard copy.