Tripura ePass Scholarship 2017-18
The Social Welfare Society, Tripura is ready to start online registration for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2017-18 to support the economically weak students for their further education. Students who belong to the SC/ST/OBC/Minority categories are advised to fill Tripura Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date using tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in. Most of the students who can’t afford money to their education can get scholarship amount as fee reimbursement to the colleges and universities in which he/she joined for the education.
This scholarship scheme started for those candidates who are belonging from SC/ST/OBC/Minority and Backward category. The organization provides many scholarship scheme such as Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, and Merit Cum Means & Minority to all needed candidates. Candidates who are learning in various program such as 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th & Under Graduate/Post Graduate programs such as BA, BBA, BCA, B.Com, B.Sc., B.Ed., MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Ed. etc. should apply for this opportunity through the departmental site.
The main motive of Tripura ePass Scholarship 2017-18 is to provide financial support to the students whose economical condition is not good. As we all know In India, there are many Students who can’t afford money to their education. For that reason, the department give scholarship amount as fee reimbursement to the colleges and universities in which the he joined for the education. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can apply this application through the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2017-18
- GEN/ OBC/ ST/SC and all other category candidates can apply for it.
- Candidates who are eligible to make registration must belong to UP and Other State.
- Students must be belonged to any govt. College or institute.
- All the UG, PG, Diploma Holders and Certificate Courses candidates can apply
- Scanned copy of previous year mark sheet of students
- Scanned copy of self-Declaration by the student
- Scanned copy of parental Income Certificate
- Student’s Bank A/C Pass Book
- Scanned copy of Institute verification form.
- Student’s Photo
- Scanned copy of Religion Certificate (Self Declaration)
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply online for Tripura ePass Scholarship 2017-18
If you want to register your name and you are new then you need to follow some steps which are given below:
- Visit the official site that is "tripuraepass.cgg.gov.in".
- If you are new then you need to register your name for this you need to follow the ‘new registration’ link for registering your name.
- Fill appropriate and complete details according to requirement and register your name.
- Log on to the official website again with this registration details.
- Fill the complete details as your category, income and other appropriate details correctly.
- Print a hard copy of system generated form and submit it to the college or university you are belonged to.