GSRTC Recruitment 2016Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation has the been announced the notification about the GSRTC Recruitment 2016 on its official site. Aspirants who are searching a job in a government field this is a golden opportunity for all job seekers. Candidates who are eligible and interested must apply for these vacancies before the last dates that are declared by the department.
Lots of job applications offered by the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation for those candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th, graduation. Only qualified applicants should be applying for this recruitment. Many desire aspirants who are going to fill this online form may read the full notification before applying.
The organization recruits many candidates for filling the various 626 post of Junior Assistant, Clerk, Stenographer. Those contenders who want to make their career bright in a transport department must be applying for GSRTC Recruitment 2016 through the official link of the department. For getting the more information stay connect with this web page.
Eligibility Criteria for GSRTC Application Form 2016
Academic Qualification: - Candidates must have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. Applicant should be knowledge of Gujarati language.
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit should be minimum 18 years to maximum 33 years for Steno – B (Gujarati), Store Keeper, Security Assistant, Clerk and Traffic Controller candidates and minimum 21 years to maximum 35 years for Assistant Traffic Inspector (ATI), Junior Assistant, Assistant superintendent of traffic (ATS), Assistant Security Supervisor (ASD), Departmental safety inspector, Junior Accountant, Senior Accountant / Inspector of Accounts, Senior Assistant, Stores Supervisor and Traffic Inspector candidates.
Application Fee: – For the application fee detail candidates must check the official notification.
Selection Process: – Selection process will be based on a
- Written Exam: – these subjects related question are given in the written exam (general awareness. General knowledge, mathematics, English)
- Interview: – interview will be based on the interviewer.
- Rs. 9800/-(Post Assistant Traffic Inspector, Clerk, Junior Assistant, Senior Accountant / Inspector of Accounts, Traffic Controller)
- Rs. 13000/-(Post Assistant superintendent of traffic, Assistant Security Supervisor, Departmental safety inspector, Junior Accountant, Security Assistant, Senior Assistant, Steno – B (Gujarati), Stores Supervisor, Store Keeper, Traffic Inspector).
- Assistant Traffic Inspector (ATI)-25
- Assistant superintendent of traffic (ATS)-01
- Assistant Security Supervisor (ASD)-12
- Departmental safety inspector-03
- Junior Assistant-70
- Junior Accountant-15
- Senior Accountant / Inspector of Accounts-06
- Security Assistant-15
- Senior Assistant-05
- Steno – B (Gujarati)-05
- Stores Supervisor-09
- Store Keeper-15
- Traffic Controller-70
- Traffic Inspector-40
How to apply for GSRTC Recruitment 2016
- Applicant must open the official website i.e. www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Read the latest notification on the home page.
- Find the proper link and click on it.
- Fill the Application Form with needed detail.
- Upload the necessary documents, sign, and date of birth.
- After verifying the detail submits the application form.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy print out for further use.
- Start Online Application: – 15th January 2016
- Last Date of Application: – 14th February 2016