Jharkhand MPW Admit Card 2016The Recruitment Authority of Jharkhand is going to conduct the written exam for those who are applied for this post. Aspirants who want to attend this exam and also ready to download the Jharkhand MPW Admit Card 2016 for writing the exam. For getting the more information regarding this post must check the official web portal of the association.
The department organizes this exam for hiring the brilliant and skilled candidates for filling the vacant place of 2150 Multi Purpose Workers in the labour department. Lots of candidates are very excited for this exam and starting their exam preparation according to the latest syllabus and new exam pattern and waiting for the call letter.
A huge amount of contenders who have completed their 10th class are applied for this exam are eligible and able to download the Jharkhand MPW Admit Card 2016. All the performers who are participating in this exam may qualify the exam and score the good marks for getting the placement in the Jharkhand state.
Jharkhand Labour Hall Ticket 2016Jharkhand (lit. "Bushland") is a state in eastern India carved out of the southern part of Bihar on 15 November 2000.The state shares its border with the states of Bihar to the north, Uttar Pradesh and Chhattisgarh to the west, Odisha to the south, and West Bengal to the east. It has an area of 79,710 km2 (30,778 qs mi). The city of Ranchi is its capital while the industrial capital is Jamshedpur.
Dear visitor, you are here because you are looking the Jharkhand Labour Hall Ticket 2016 on the internet. Admit card is very important and compulsory documents. All related detail contain about the candidate such as name, registration no, photo, exam location, city name etc. for examination, every student must be collect your admit card through the official website.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e. it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be 150 questions from 3 sections.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 300 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Candidates who are qualified in Written test will be appearing for the Typewriting test.
- The Typewriting test consists of speed test and efficiency test.
- The Typewriting test is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
How to download Jharkhand MPW Admit Card 2016
- Applicants, want to open the official site that is www.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Then go to the latest news section and read it carefully.
- Choose the suitable link and click on it.
- Fill the needed detail into the correct space.
- Wait for a little moment your admit card will display on your PC screen.
- At last, download it and take the hard copy print out for further use.
- Exam Date: Release Soon
- Status: Available Shortly
Visit the Official Link for check Hall Ticket