Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016The Karnataka State police Department has been published the Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016 notification on the main site. Aspirants who are watching these vacancies a long time ago may apply for this online application before the last dates that is declared by the department. For getting more detailed info may visit the official link.
The Association released this online application for filling the 4350 several empty post of Armed Police (Constable) for men, Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) and Special Reserve Police Constable (Men). Those candidates who are the desire for this recruitment read the full notification before applying for this post.
There are around 4350 posts are available in the various department of Karnataka Police, 1638 posts for Armed Police Constable (Men), 1952 posts for Civil Police Constable (Men & Women) and 760 posts for Special Reserve Police Constable (Men) are available. Those aspirants who have completed their 12th class from a recognized college are able to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Police Constable Jobs 2016
- Qualification: Applicants should complete PUC, 12th Standard SSLC- CBSE, SSLC-ICSE, SSLC-SSC, SSLC STATE BOARD, SSLC or equivalent from any approved board / Institution with the minimum pass percentage of marks.
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should attain in between 18 to 27 years as on 05.2.2016 and relaxation in age will be applicable for reserved category applicants
- Selection Procedure: Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test, and Written test are the selection rounds which will be organized by a selection board of Karnataka Police.
- Application Mode: Online Application Mode
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/- for GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates and Rs.100/- for SC, ST, CAT-01, Tribal candidates. Application fee can be paid through Challan form at State Bank of Mysore (SBM)/ State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH) only.
- Exam Syllabus: Applicants can find preparation material like syllabus, exam pattern, previous papers, model papers and other valuable information related to this Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment.
Karnataka Police (Constable Men and Women) district Wise:
- Mysuru City – 367 Posts
- Hubballi-Dharwad City – 170 Posts
- Mangaluru City – 169 Posts
- Bengaluru District – 119 Posts
- Belagavi City – 355 Posts
- Chikkamangaluru – 114 Posts
- Kolar – 45 Posts
- Davangere – 131 Posts
- DK, Mangaluru – 162 Posts
- Shivamogga – 143 Posts
- Tumakuru – 177 Posts
- Armed Police Constable (Men):
- Name of the Units
- Mysore City – 300 Posts
- Hubballi-Dharwad City – 236 Posts
- Mangaluru City – 342 Posts
- Bengaluru District – 95 Posts
- Belagavi City – 147 Posts
- Chikkamangaluru – 32 Posts
- Kolar – 44 Posts
- Mandya – 98 Posts
- DK, Mangaluru – 24 Posts
- Shivamogga – 104Posts
- Tumakuru – 74 Posts
- Bengaluru City (CAR, North) – 142 Posts
- Apart from these vacancies, 760 posts are reserved for Karnataka Special Reserve Police Constable.
How to apply for Karnataka Police Recruitment 2016
- Contenders want to open the departmental link that is www.ksp.gov.in
- Now read the all latest information on the home page.
- Choose the suitable link and click on it.
- Input the asking information into the empty space.
- Upload the needed documents, sign and photo.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy print out for examination use.
- Online Application Starting: 07th January 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Applications: 05th February 2016
- Last date to Apply: 06th February 2016