RPSC Syllabus 2017The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is ready to organize this Senior Teacher exam in upcoming days. So those students who want to sit in this exam and get the success must be downloading the RPSC Syllabus 2017 through the official portal. It is very helpful for crash the recruitment exam.
Lots of candidates have submitted their online application before the last date and now waiting for the for the Exam pattern for qualifying the exam with good marks for getting the placement in the Rajasthan Public Service Commission. So interested and eligible candidates who start their exam pre[paration accordingly may collect their syllabus from this page.
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission organize this exam once in a year for selecting the talented and deserving candidates for filling the 211 empty place of 2nd Grade Senior Teacher. Applicants are advised who wish to beat this exam must download their RPSC Syllabus 2016 through the official site of the department. You may know the more information about the same stay tuned with us.
RPSC Senior Teacher Exam Pattern 2017
The aspirants can check the exam pattern for both paper I and paper II from the table given below and prepare accordingly.
- The Exam consists of 2 Papers which are Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper I will contain 120 questions & paper II contains 150 Questions.
- The Question paper is based on the Objective Types (Multiple Choice Question).
|Written Test||Geographical, Historical, Cultural, and general knowledge of Rajasthan.||80||120 Minutes|
|Current Affairs of Rajasthan||20|
|General knowledge of world and India||60|
|Written Test||Knowledge of secondary and senior secondary standard about relevant subject matter.||180||150 Minutes|
|knowledge of graduation standard about relevant subject matter||80|
|Teaching methods of relevant subject||40|
- Part I- Grammar and usage:
- Parts of speech.
- Subject-verb agreement.
- Transforming an Affirmative into Negative and Interrogative Sentence.
- Passive Voice.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Conditional Sentences.
- Phrasal Verbs.
- Joining Sentences.
- Simple sentence into compound and complex sentence.
- Other varied transformations.
- Degree (Positive/Comparative/Sup. Degree).
- Phonetic Transcription and Word Stress.
- Common Idioms & Phrases.
- Basic Sentence Patterns.
- Phrase analysis in terms of M H M.
- Clause analysis in terms of SPOCA.
- Phonetic Symbols and Transcription.
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- An acquaintance with literary forms.
- An acquaintance with major literary movements.
- An acquaintance with major Indian writers in English.
- Grammar – Translation method.
- Direct Method.
- Structural Method.
- Audio-Lingual Method.
- Communicative English language Teaching.
- Teaching Prose, Poetry, Grammar and Composition.
- Basic Principles of second language Teaching-Selection, Gradation, Presentation, and Testing.
- Part I-Secondary and Senior Secondary standard:
- Number System.
- Plane Geometry.
- Surface Area and Volume.
- Differential Calculus.
- Integral Calculus.
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Co-ordinate Geometry in 3 – dimensions.
- Abstract Algebra.
- Real Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- Statics and Dynamics.
- Linear Programming.
- Numerical Analysis and Difference Equation.
How to download the RPSC Syllabus 2017
- Contenders must open the official website i.e. www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then go to the latest news section and read it carefully.
- Find the link as "Syllabus" and click on it.
- After some time, your exam pattern will display in front of you.
- Finally, download it and take the hard copy print out for examination purpose.
- Examination Date: Released Soon
- Status: Available Shortly
For more detail Check Official Link