TN MRB Recruitment 2016The Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Service Board has recently announced the notification regarding the TN MRB Recruitment 2016.Those candidates who have completed their intermediate from the recognized college must the apply for this online application through the official web portal of the department. Get the all information stay connect with us.
The Recruitment Authority offers more job application for those who are desire and eligible for this post. The association selected many talented and deserving aspirants for fulfilling the 710 empty places of Lab Technician Grade III. For getting the crucial information regarding this recruitment must visit the authorized link of the authority.
Lots of Contenders is ready to fill this application form for getting the placement as the Lab Technician Grade III in Tamil Nadu state. Before apply this read the full notification about this job opportunity. Only those will be able to apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2016 who are under the eligibility criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Lab Technician Jobs 2016
- Age limit: Aspirant’s age should be between 18years to 30 years as on the last date of submission of application form. Age relaxation would be applicable to all reserved category candidates.
- Educational qualification: aspirants must have passed 12th/intermediate. Aspirants must have the certificate in Medical Lab Technology Course. Or its equivalent qualification from any recognized university.
- Selection process: Medical Services Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu will employ the candidates based on the performance in the written exam and personal interview. Such as Medical Lab Technology Course -50%, HSC-30% and SSLC- 20%.
- Pay scale: selected candidates would be given a salary of 8000/- per month.
- Application fee: all general and OBC candidates have to pay application fee of 500/-. And all SC/ST candidates have to pay application fee of 250/-.
How to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2016
- Applicants need to open the official site i.e. www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Then go to the latest news section and read it carefully.
- Search the suitable link as Application Form and hit on it.
- Enter all the needed detail correctly.
- Upload the require documents and now submit it.
- Finally, save it and take the hard copy print out for future reference.
Last date to apply: 1st February 2016
Aspirants can check the Official Link