TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016The Tamil Nadu Sericulture Dept has announced the recruitment notification recently. Those candidates who are jobless and searching the job in the various department. This is the best opportunity for all job hunters who want to get the placement in Tamil Nadu state, They can apply for the TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016 through the direct link that is inserted at the lower side of the page.
The Recruitment Authority invites many job applications for filling the various 300 vacant places of Assistant Inspector and Junior Inspector.Candidates who have done their intermediate and looking the job are able to apply for these vacancies. So all job seekers can fill their online application before the last dates that are 27th January 2016.
Tamil Nadu is a famous for the silk and the silkworm. Those contenders who are making their career in the government field. Job searchers who are a desire for this opportunity and don't miss the chance for getting the placement in the silk production department Tamil Nadu. So the interested candidates may apply for the TN Sericulture Department Recruitment 2016 from this web page.
Eligibility Criteria for TN Sericulture Inspector Online Form 2016
Qualification: Aspirants Post wise Educational Qualifications as given below clearly.
- Assistant Inspector: Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry / Botany / Zoology (B.Sc) with six months experience in sericulture or 6 months training course for Graduate holders in Govt Sericulture Training
- Institute Hosur or Post Graduate Diploma in Sericulture (PGDS) at TNAU Coimbatore.
- Junior Inspector: SSLC/Matriculation/10th STD Pass with 6 months experience in Sericulture or 6 months training course for Non-Graduate holders from Govt Sericulture Training Institute Hosur.
- Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for OC. No age limit for BC/ MBC/ BC (M)/ DNC/ SC/ SCA/ ST and Destitute Widow as on 01-07-2015.
- Junior Inspector of Sericulture: Candidates should be between 18 to 30 years for OC, 18 to 32 years for BC/ MBC/ BC (M)/ DNC, 18 to 35 years for SC/ SCA/ ST and Destitute Widow as on 01-07-2015.
- Written Exam: – Written exam is a combination of general studies, reasoning, mathematics, computers, English.
- Interview: – Interview questions will depend on an interviewer.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Application fee is Rs. 500 for all communities.
Salary structure: After the selection process candidates will get salary mentioned given below.
- Assistant Inspector of Sericulture: 9300-34800+ 4200/- Grade Pay
- Junior Inspector of Sericulture: 5200-20200+ 2400/- Grade Pay
How to apply for the TN Sericulture Recruitment 2016
- Applicants, first of all, open the departmental link i.e. www.sericultureexam.com.
- Then go to the current update section and read it carefully.
- Find the proper link as Application Form and click on it.
- Fill the required data into the correct space.
- Upload the important and necessary documents.
- Then verify it and Submit the online form.
- At last, save it and take the hard copy print out for future reference.
- Start date of this Notification: 13th January 2016
- Last date for Online Registration: 27th January 2016
- Last date for Receipt of hard Copy of Online Applications: 28th January 2016.
Check the Official Website for apply online