UKPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) will soon release the official notification for UKPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 on the main site of the authority. Those candidates are a desire for this job opportunity must be applying for this online application through the authorized link of the department. you may know the more detail info from this page.
The Recruitment authority of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites many aspirants to apply against the various vacancies. The commission recruits many candidates for filling the 1213 vacant place of Lecturer for GIC (Government Inter Colleges) and GGIC (Government Girls Inter Colleges). Candidates are advised stay tuned with this page for getting the most detailed info.
A huge amount of candidates fill these online applications who have completed their Postgraduation, Diploma, B.ed degree. Lots of aspirants are extremely excited for this golden opportunity and those are applying for this UKPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 before the last date. Candidates visit the official website for getting the trending news regarding the recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for UKPSC GGIC/ GIC Lecturer Vacancies 2016
Qualification: Applicants must have Post Graduation in concern subject or Diploma or B.Ed from any recognized University or Board or Institute.
Age Limit: Applicants age limit should be Minimum 21 years and Maximum 42 years as on 1st July 2016 as per the UKPSC Recruitment 2016.
Selection Procedure: Job Seekers will be selected based upon the screening test and Personal Interview.
Application Mode: Online Application Process
Application Fee: Eligible candidates need to pay application fees as Rs.100/- for unreserved category and Rs.60/-reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- per month.
- General branch:1056
- Female branch:157
How to apply for the UKPSC GIC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
- Candidates firstly go to the official page that is www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Then read the current updates on the home page.
- Search the suitable link and hit on it.
- Input the asking detail according to the documents.
- Upload the required documents, sign and photo.
- Verify the detail and then submit it.
- Finally, save it and get the hard copy print out for future use.
- Online Application Starts From February 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form: End of March 2016
- Last date for fee submission: End of March 2016
Check the Official Link for apply online