UPPCL Recruitment 2016The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is ready to announce job notification for the UPPCL Recruitment 2016 for those candidates are eagerly waiting for this recruitment. Applicants who are extremely excited for this opportunity may fill the application online before the due date. Contenders can read the eligibility Criteria before applying the same.
A Large number of candidates apply for this recruitment for filling the empty places of 130 Junior Engineer Trainee. Aspirants who are the desire for this may grab this opportunity by the cracking the written exam. those applicants who are eligible and interested in this job must fill the online application through the departmental site.
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) is the company responsible for electricity transmission and distribution within the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. In the upcoming days, the department will release the UPPCL JE Recruitment 2016 all the unemployed candidates who are making their career in the government sector.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Application Form 2016Qualification:
- A Diploma, equivalent to it, recognized by the State Government.
- The candidates should have passed Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering.
- Three years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering awarded by Pravidhik Shiksha Parishad, Uttar Pradesh.
- Three years All India Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Govt. of India.
- Diploma Examination in Electrical Engineering conducted by any of the Universities in India incorporated by an Act of the Central/State legislature.
Selection Process: Written Examination and Interview will be held for the selection of eligible candidates
Application Mode: Through Online Only
- For General/ OBC/ DFF/ Ex-Serviceman of U.P: Rs.1000/-.
- For candidates of other states (Any Category): Rs. 1000/-.
- For Physically Handicapped: Rs.10/-.
- For SC/ ST: Rs.700/-.
Syllabus: UPPCL JE Trainee Exam Syllabus and UPPCL Junior Engineer Trainee Exam Pattern 2016 will be updated as soon as possible for the convenience of the candidates
Vacancies Detail: Junior Engineer Trainee
- Total Posts: 130
- General – 66 posts
- OBC – 35
- SC of UP – 27
- ST of UP State – 2
How to apply for the UPPCL Recruitment 2016
- Contenders, need to open the official site i.e.www.uppcl.org.
- Then read the full detailed info on the home page.
- Search the proper link and click on it.
- Fill the required field according to the documents.
- Upload the necessary paper and then submit it.
- Finally, Save it and take hard copy print out for further use.
- Starting date of application form: 18th January 2016
- Last date for submission of Application: 18th February 2016