GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017-18
The G.P.Birla Educational Foundation has revealed an announcement for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017-18 to award the money to the meritorious and financially weak students of West Bengal state and from all over the nation. The trust grants the Merit Cum Means Scholarship amount to the needed male as well as female students. Applicants need to read further details from gpbirlaedufoundation.com. The total 50 top students will be selected and eligible to grab Rs. 50000/- per year.
G.P. Birla Foundation provide scholarships for the students of West Bengal. The students who are recently passed Higher Secondary 2016 examination with a good percentage are required scholarship for higher studies, are eligible for G. P. Birla Foundation Scholarship 2016-17. This foundation provide scholarships every year. Total 65 scholarships will be awarded to the students. Application process for this scholarship is offline. Know the application process and other details information like, eligibility criteria, last date of applicatio, how to download application form etc.
Eligibility Criteria for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017-18For apply GP Birla Foundation Scholarship 2017-18, students must have to fulfill this criteria.
• Students, who passed Higher Secondary 2017 examination or any equivalent exam with at least 80% marks from any recognised board or council of West Bengal, are eligible for this scholarship.
• If students passed Higher Secondary Exam from any Central Board, then at least 85% marks is required for apply GP Birla scholarship.
• Students who were seat for any admission entrance examination like, JEE, AIPMT, WBJEE, AIEEE, NEET etc and rank in between top 15,000 are also eligible to apply.
• For apply GP Birla Foundation Scholarship candidate must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
• This scholarship is provide to the students, who are took admission on this following courses, Science, Humanities, Engineering, Medicine, Architecture, Commerce, Law, Chetart Accountant and Company Secretaryship.
GP Birla Scholarship Amount:
Scholarship amount will be to cover Tuition Fees and Hostel Fees, [where applicable], subject to a ceiling of Rs. 50,000/- per student per year. The Scholarship will be granted to 65 selected students for one year at a time, to be continued till completion of the Course on yearly basis, subject to satisfactory performance by the Student in the preceding year, as evaluated by the Trust. Additional onetime payment of Rs. 7000/- towards purchase of Books in 1st Year shall also be given.
Documents Required for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017-18
- A Complete copy of the Application form attested by the Head of the Institution from which the Student has passed Class XII / 12th or where he has taken admission.
- Proof of Admission (if admission has been taken) at a University or College in which the applicant shall pursue higher Studies.
- A copy of Academic Certificates (12th Students) and Grade Reports (AIEE / JEE / AIPMT students) for the Last Examination.
- A copy of the other certificates for Extracurricular achievements.
- Proof of Income - Copy of Form 16 or Salary certificate in case of Guardians in Employment with Government or Privet Sector.
- A copy of Income Tax Return or Certificate from Tahsildars or Local Council (Panchayat / Municipality / BDO / SDO etc) in any other case.
How to FIill Scholarship Form Check here
How to apply online for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship 2017-18
Firstly, visit the official portal of the department i.e. "www.gpbirlaedufoundation.com". Then go to the application form URL. Press download button and save the PDF file. Fill the application form with the ball point pen only. Paste a recent Passport Size Colour Photograph with Application Form. Enclose all relevant Documents with Application Form. Send Applications through Post or By Hand to the given address.
Attn: Radha Tamal Goswami / Anil Kumar Sharma , GP Birla Educational Foundation, 1582,Rajdanga Main Road, Southend Conclave,4th Floor, Kolkata – 700107
TelePhone : 033-24414542 / 24424456
Download Application Form for GP Birla Educational Foundation Scholarship