Deakin University Scholarships
Applications are invited for Deakin University Scholarships for the academic year 2017-2018. These scholarships are open for international students to pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate program.
Deakin University is committed to providing international scholars with chances to obtain financial support for their study program through a wide range of scholarships and bursaries.Deakin University is a university with approximately 50,644 higher education students in 2014. Established in 1974, the University was named after the leader of the Australian federation movement and the nation’s second Prime Minister, Alfred Deakin. All applicants, regardless of citizenship or country of origin, will be required to demonstrate that they meet admission requirements for Deakin’s courses, as well as English language proficiency.
Many applicants who are not complete their education with due to lack of money, this is a golden chance for those scholars they belong to a weaker family and cannot afford the expenses of their study. Only qualified applicants can apply for this Deakin University Scholarship.
- 100% or 50% tuition fees, bookshop voucher and Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program
- 10% fee reduction
- 20% student tuition fee bursary
- $10,000 tuition fee bursary
- 100% tuition fee bursary
- 10% tuition fee bursary
- $5199 per year
- Up to $10 000
- 100% student contributions, $5000 cash
- Graduate Certificate and Graduate Diplomas: Applicants applying for entry into a Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma course must have:
- An approved three-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an approved university or other educational institution; or
- Equivalent qualifications gained by examination or relevant professional or industrial expedience.
- Master’s degree by coursework: Applicants applying for entry must have completed at least a three-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, of an acceptable standard from an approved university or other educational institution.
How to apply for Deakin University Scholarships
Candidates visit the official website i.e. www.deakin.edu.au/.Go to the homepage and Login to apply for the scholarship. Choose proper link then read the official detail. Read this notification carefully before applying. Then go on the register button. Fill the application form correctly without any mistake. Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit. Save one copy of an application. Upload the mandatory documents. Take the hard copy of this application for future use.
Download Link Deakin University Scholarship