Applications are invited for the University of Strathclyde Scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year. The University of Strathclyde Scholarships is available for pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate research and postgraduate taught programs.
The Strathclyde Business School aspires to be independent both academically and financially, elevated in the different aspects of knowledge and to link the programs and research it offers with the requirements of permanent development in the UK. The aim of the scholarship is to recognise academic achievement and to attract the best science students from across the globe.
The University has worked closely with the University of Strathclyde Students’ Association and the Scottish Refugee Council in developing this Scholarship which is intended to help Asylum Seekers and those staying in the UK on humanitarian grounds to overcome barriers in progressing to higher education.
Eligibility Criteria Strathclyde Scholarships
- You have fallen into financial hardship after starting your course of study with an appropriate funding arrangement in place
- You are not eligible to apply to the University Discretionary Fund by virtue of your residence status
- A payment from the fund would make a significant contribution to your ability to continue your studies successfully; and
- You are unable to meet your immediate living costs through your existing funding.
- Course Level: The University of Strathclyde scholarships are available for pursuing Undergraduate, Postgraduate Research, and Postgraduate Taught programme.
- Study Subject: The University of Strathclyde Scholarships are awarded in multiple subjects.
- · Scholarship Award: EU & International Hardship Fund: The scholarship provides equipment and study costs, Living costs, and Travel costs.
- · Flexible MBA Visionary Scholarship 2016: The value of the scholarship is £5000 which helps with Tuition fees.
- · MBA Flexible Learning – Female Leader of the Future Scholarship:The value of the scholarship is £5000 which helps with Tuition fees.
- · MBA Part Time – Entrepreneurial Scholarship: The value of the scholarship is £5000 which helps with Tuition fees.
- · MBA Part Time – Female Leader of the Future Scholarship: The value of the scholarship is £5000 which helps with Tuition fees.
- · Dean’s International Excellence Awards: Humanities and Social Sciences: Up to 50 scholarships of £3,000 towards the tuition fee of a full-time one year Masters.
- · Indonesia-UK DIKTI Scholarship Program: Scholarship provides Stipend and tuition fees which help with tuition fees, Living costs.
- · Engineering Excellence Scholarship: Scholarship of Up to £3,500 helps towards the tuition fees.
How to apply for Strathclyde Scholarships
Candidates visit to the official website i.e. “www.strath.ac.uk”. Go to the homepage and Login to apply for the scholarship. Choose proper link then read the official detail. Read this notification carefully before applying. Then go on the register button. Fill the application form correctly without any mistake. Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit. Save one copy of application Upload the mandatory documents. Successfully submitted the formTake the hard copy of this application for future use.