BEL Indonesia ScholarshipThe University of Queensland is awarding the BEL Indonesia Scholarship for Indonesian scholars. The scholarship scheme is available for those students who like to pursue Undergraduate & Post Graduate Program in Faculty of Business. University’s aim is to complete national & International recognition as one of the best research-intensive business school in the Asia-Pacific region.
The UQ BEL Indonesia Scholarships deliver a one-off $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate or postgraduate program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (BEL) (excluding the MBA)
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Indonesia Scholarship
- Citizens of Indonesia who normally reside in Indonesia
- Students who have established an unconditional offer for a applicable program and who are commencing scholars at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
- Criteria are based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: students must have completed the International Baccalaureate for direct entry, or for those who are undertaking degree level studies from a recognized, degree-granting institution in Indonesia, at least one year must be completed. Students from partner institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law at UQ.
Apply online for BEL Indonesia Scholarship