Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2017-18
The Fair & Lovely Foundation is offering the Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2017-18 for all the girls students who have passed the 12th Standers and pursuing Graduation / Post Graduation and PhD Course / 8th Passed with minimum 50% marks / Madhyamik & Higher Secondary passed with Minimum 50% score & at least 3 years of relevant work or Business Experience.
The interested and eligible Female Candidates should apply online / offline for this scheme till the deadline. This department has provided Scholarship up to Rs.1 Lakh each year to all the girl's students.
This scheme is also known as Saraswati Scholarship for those applicants whose family income level is very low and can't afford their expenses for higher education.
Here on this page, we have mentioned all important details in regarding Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2017-18. All the students need to check all details before submitting the application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2017-18
For getting a Higher Education:
- Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary (12th).
- Must have 60% minimum marks in Madhyamik(10th) & Higher Secondary(12th) Examination.
- Candidates should want to pursue Graduation, Post Graduation and Ph.D. studies from Government recognized Indian Universities / Institute.
For Develop Career:
- Applicants should have passed the 8th class.
- Minimum 50% aggregate marks in Class 8th level.
For Start a Business:
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary(12th).
- Applicants must have 50% aggregate marks in Madhyamik(10th) & Higher Secondary(12th) level.
- 3 years of relevant work or Business experience.
Document List :
- Passport size photo ID proof - Pan Card / Voter ID / Aadhar Card / Driving License
- Address Proof
- Birth certificated
- 10th mark Sheet / Vocational Training Certificated / Pre-Degree completion certificated.
- Work and Business Experience - Appointment Letter / Experience Latter / Letter from employer / Last 3 months Pav slip.
- BPL card / Income certificated / Payslip of the immediate earning family member.
- Self Attested photocopy of Work Experience Document (Offer Letter, Salary Slip, Bank Account Statement, Tax Documents etc, as applicable)
- Self Attested photocopy of Business Experience Documents (Incorporation Certificated, bank Accounts Statement, Tax Document etc, as applicable)
- Self Attested photocopy of Family Income Proof.
- Self Attested photocopy of Work Experience Document (Offer Letter, Salary Slip, Bank Account Statement, Experience Certificated and Relieving Letter, as applicable)
- Self Attested photocopy of Business Experience Document (Incorporation Certificated, Bank Account Statement, Tax Document etc, as applicable).
How to apply for Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2017-18
- Firstly open the official site of the authority i.e. www.fairandlovely.in.
- Then choose the desired link for this scheme.
- Then hit the log in button.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Attach all necessary documents after verifying it.
- Submit all the details for further process.
- At last take a hard copy of it for external uses.