Girls Child Scholarship 2017-18
Science Olympiad Foundation will shortly ready to upload Girls Child Scholarship 2017-18 on its official site. GCSS aims to provide financial assistance to girls from the economically weaker section, to enable them to continue their school education. 300 needy girls will be provided with an education scholarship amounting to Rs. 5000/- each for their education for a full year.
The association distributed the scholarship as a reward to those candidates whose financial condition is not good but they want to go for higher study. The scholarship scheme is very helpful and useful for the students. The studentship amount helps them to continue their study with the lack of money. To Apply for this scheme, you have to fill Online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Girls Child Scholarship 2017-18
- A school may send a proposal recommending a girl child for consideration for G.C.S.S.
- Each school may recommend only one girl child.
- The proposal should be signed by the school Principal / Head Master/Head Mistress only.
- The proposal should be in the specified format (enclosed) and complete in all respects/with required attachments.
- The girl being nominated must be studying in recommending the school in class Two to class Ten.
- She should have scored at least aggregate 60% marks or equivalent grade in the previous class.
- The school should send a copy of her previous year's report card duly certified by the principal to SOF along with the GCSS application form.
- The marks criteria may be waived off for a child with the major physical disability.
- Child's parents' combined monthly income should be less than 15000/-
- All proposals received will be evaluated by a Committee set up by SOF.
- Qualifiers of G.C.S.S. will be notified individually and through respective schools.
- The decision of the SOF Committee will be final and binding.
- In the case of any dispute, jurisdiction will vest in Delhi courts only.
- A recommendation under 6 G.C.S.S. should be submitted by 31st Oct 2016 at the National Office of Science Olympiad Foundation.
How to apply for Girls Child Scholarship 2017-18
Go to the official website “www.sofworld.org”. Read all the information as per notification. Enter the required data in the mandatory field. Upload the needed documents. Submit the application. Protect your registration ID for future use. Take the print out a hard copy.
Apply Online for Girls Child Scholarship