HSBC Scholarship 2017-18The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited is ready to distribute advertisement of HSBC Scholarship 2017-18 to help the contenders who want to do post graduate courses in leading universities in the UK. Candidates who want to get HBSC India Scholarship they must fill the application form through the online process.
Contenders who are ambitious and eligible have a good choice to become a part of this opportunity and avail a offer to pursue your beloved courses in abroad. We advise you to use this great opportunity. So willing candidates must apply this HSBC 2017 scholarship before its last date expires. Current affairs and GK team will assist you here by providing all the important information regarding HSBC 2016 scholarship scheme like hsbc scholarship details, eligibility details, applying procedure and official links.
It is the great opportunity for all those candidates who want to do study in foreign country and this chance can be grabbed by applying on or before the last date. Eligible and willing students can apply by submitting online application form.
Eligibility Criteria for HBSC India Scholarship 2017-18
Indian and Home (UK) student entering the first year of their current academic programme
• The enthusiastic students should hold an offer for admission in order to study at University College London on any full-time undergraduate degree programme.
• Based on UCAS data, the students should be ready to join UCL from a state funded secondary school.
• The student’s parental income should be between the ranges of £25K – £50K.
There is no age limit.
- Monthly stipend,
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route,
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance,
- A thesis or dissertation grant,
- Cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees
There is no age limit.
How to apply for HSBC Scholarship 2017-18Candidates visit the official website i.e. “www.chevening.org” Go to the homepage and Login to apply for the scholarship. Choose proper link then read the official detail. Read this notification carefully before applying. Then go on the register button. Fill the application form correctly without any mistake. Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit. Save one copy of the application. Upload the mandatory documents. Take the hard copy of this application for future use.