Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2017-18Ministry of Culture has distributed Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2017-18 Notification for all young brilliant applicants. The main aim to organize Scholarship award scheme is to make professional & for those who want to Extraordinary for the nation through art & cultural activity. All willing or talented candidates can simply complete 400 online application forms through the official website on before the last date.
Efficient and willing candidates may complete the Ministry of Culture Scholarship application form through the offline mode. Candidates need to attach the required valid certificates with the application form when submitting. We are requesting you to send the application forms before the last date of Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2017-18 application form submission.
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Culture Scholarship 2017-18Age Limitations:
Age of the applier must lie between 18 to 28 years as on 1st April 2016.
Number of Scholarship:
Here are 400 scholarships that are provided to the eligible candidates.
Duration of the scholarship is 2 years. Selected candidates will get Rs. 5000/- per month till two years for their further training.
- Attested copy of degrees, diplomas certificates
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate attested copy
- 1 photograph
- Aspirants applying for dance must send three photos in costume different dancing poses.
- FIVE yrs. training certificate with their Guru/Institutes which is attested by the present guru.
- In the field of Painting, Sculpture attested copies of photographs of the original works are required.
- One good recorded audio cassette For Music field.