Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation (SNCF) Delhi is invited online application form for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 for all those candidates who pursue Professional and Technical Courses for Graduation and Post-graduation levels. The authority will offer this scheme for all those applicants whose family income level is very low. The name of the scholarship is ‘Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Form’ and launched by Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation.
This sponsorship can be for one year/entire course ranging from two to five years for payment of tuition fee. The 50% of Scholarship amount is reserved for girls. However, this reserved amount can be used for other students, if girls students are lesser than the total applications. The applicant must have the offer of admission in hand in any of the eligible disciplines in the Institutions/Colleges recognized by the State/Central Government and have secured not less than 95% marks in Class XII of the examination.
The entire candidates are recommended that firstly read this web page carefully before submitting the application form. We have mentioned the required criteria related to Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 at the end of this page. With the help of correct information, applicants can easily apply for this chance. Applicants are advised to fill the form very carefully without any mistake.
Eligibility Criteria for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
- Applicants should be a student of given course.
- Students family income should not more than 3.50 lacs per annum
- Candidates should be the permanent resident of Dehi.
- Students should have earned 95% marks in Class XII.
- Income Certificate,
- Aadhar Card
- Last Year Mark Sheet,
- College Verification Letter
- Address Proof.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Applicants Signature
- Initially, log in to the online web portal of the organization i.e. www.nirankarifoundation.org.
- Select the appropriate link from the homepage in regarding Scholarship scheme.
- Just hit on the log in button.
- Then fill the online application form correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents.
- After verifying it click on proceed tab for further process.
- Finally take a print out of it for future references.