R&D Systems Scholarship 2017-18
Bio-Techne is awarding a scholarship for international students for spring. The R&D Systems Scholarship 2017-18 will be awarded to candidates pursuing a degree in a science related field. The Scholarship Fund established to recognize students looking to advance their knowledge and career in science. One student will be selected to receive $1500 (or international currency equivalent) to use towards their education.
Eligibility Criteria for R&D Systems Scholarship 2017-18
· Applicants must have a major declared in a science related field.
· Open worldwide.
· Enrolled or accepted for enrollment (baccalaureate, graduate, associate degree, or diploma) with a declared major in a science related field.
· Submit a transcript of all college/post-secondary coursework (if high school student submits high school transcript).
· Submit a written statement addressing the following topics:
· Make a top ten list of your favorite emerging technologies.
· Write a personal statement of 500 words or less on how you plan to use your degree to further advance science in your field of interest.
To be considered for the fall 2016 R&D Systems Scholarship, you can submit your application and written statement to nb-scholarship-at-bio-techne.comby
A $1500 (or international currency equivalent) scholarship will be awarded twice a year to one student in the fall semester and one student in the spring semester.
Deadline for this application is July 8, 2017
How to apply for R&D Systems Scholarship 2017-18
Go to the official web link “www.rndsystems.com”. Read all the detail about the scholarship. Choose the proper link. Then click on Apply Online. Fill up all needed information. Upload the all required documents. The students need to click on Submit box. Save your registration number for further use. Take the print out a hard copy.
Apply Online for R&D Systems Scholarship