Tata Scholarship 2017-18Tata Education and Development Trust is ready to circulate the notification about Tata Scholarship 2017-18. Contenders who wish to complete their under graduation but seems to be financial weak students from India. The online registration will commence very soon. Students need to check the official site and submit their application forms as soon as possible.
A good GRE/GMAT/TOEFL/IELTS score is extremely important for those applying overseas. If students have received a low GRE score, it may be advisable to improve upon it, to increase your chances of receiving the loan scholarship.
This is the best opportunity for those candidates who are not able to afford the expenses for the education. Aspirants need to check the eligibility criteria before applying it and also keep in touch with this page for latest info for the same.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Scholarship 2017-18
- The eligibility criteria for this scholarship are:
- -Only Indian nationals are eligible for the scholarship.
- -Graduates from a recognized Indian University, with a consistently good academic record.
- -Students in the final year of a degree course and those awaiting final-year results.
- -Academicians and other mid-career professionals, up to the age of 45 years, with experience in their fields, who wish to go abroad for further specialised training.
How to apply for Tata Scholarship 2017-18Candidates visit the official website i.e. “www.jntataendowment.org”. Go to the homepage and Login to apply for the scholarship. Choose proper link then read the official detail. Read this notification carefully before applying. Then go on the register button. Fill the application form correctly without any mistake. Enter your details as per 10th certificate and click on submit. Save one copy of the application. Upload the mandatory documents. Take the hard copy of this application for future use.
TATA Scholarship Online Registration